Trust me, I am amazed of how this company works in such a different way and how some people are just sitting at home doing nothing and earning enough money to quit their full time job. For those who don't know about this company, they generally add members to the company and the products they sell gives them and their parent members a cut out of it. Normally the members would tell people about their company and influence people to get in looking at the easy money earning way. But our fellow Indians have a rather different approach, they scam people into getting in.
I was at a grocery shop last night and a guy looks and says hi to me. This itself is a warning sign as we Indians don't normally greet each other unless we know them or we need a favor. And he introduces himself saying he has a e-commerce business etc and would like to have a chat with me. I politely took his number and gave him my "wrong" number and left.
My first experience was the most hurtful as one of the guys who was in school with me told he would get me an internship. Getting an internship was like winning the lottery at the post 9/11 days. Till today he reminds me of the company and I can't get over it forever. I have heard stories were one Indian family invites the other for dinner and tries to get them into this company.
I regret to say that because of these scammers, if you smile or greet any Indian they think that you are from this gang and tend to avoid you. Isn't that simply pathetic? Here are some tips you can use if you come across any member of this gang:
- Say you are already a member and try conning someone else.
- Say you are a visitor to the country.
- Give him your wrong information.
- Act deaf or dumb.
- Say "English no".
- Call the cops and say he was harassing you.
- If there is no one around, give him a tight slap.
Disclaimer - I am not criticizing all Indians at Quixtar, but just the select one's who fool people into getting into the company which I think is 99.9% of them.
2 comments:
ouch you really do hate these people. On the flip side, there have been very nice people in quixtar as well who met up with me explained what this is about and then let me make my choice if i want to join it or not.
btw you spell it as quixtar! :)
True, I am yet to come across who is genuine. Thats why I said 99.9% :).
Oops, did not know that. Will change it. Thanks!
Post a Comment