Aug 12, 2008
Islam - Radicalism or Extremism or Misinterpreted?
A good 99% of the terrorist activities, have more than one muslim involved for the cause of religion. It has become so bad, that being a muslim raises doubts in the minds of people as the chances are pretty darn good that you could be one of them.
Either the groups are using the religion as a reason, to cloud the minds of people working under them to disrupt normal life or, are just simply misunderstanding the whole religion. The religion itself, according to me involves extremes and to oppose anything that comes against it. This does nothing but create trouble. This by far, is the most strict religion that one can come across. You can be hanged for looking at a girl with the wrong intention.
Saudi Arabia follows and imposes the rules of the religion on their people. These people have too much money and way too much time, so they get up every morning thinking of some new rule which can ruin a possibility of a girl and a guy to socialize. The latest being, that people cannot walk their dogs since the dogs could be used to initiate conversation. So now the dogs will go crazy sitting in the house and kill its owner one day. The one before that, was a ban of camera phones as they could click pictures of the women there. It’s a no brainer since the women are not allowed to show their face anyway. I wouldn’t be too interested to click pictures of a black cloth.
Islam oppresses women a lot and takes away all their freedom. All for one cause, avoid affairs. According to me, the more you restrict the more it aggravates. The religion similar to Christianity encourages preaching. This irritates me to the core, wanting to smack the person who starts preaching. Hell, if I want I’ll follow the religion or I won’t. None of your damn business. The religion also tells about other good things to do for mankind, but that seems of least importance. All they want to do is organize meetings in the mosques and have a debate how to spread the religion and increase the numbers in their gang.
Muslims are “the most” filthiest people. Period. When I wanted to rent an apartment in Madras, I was denied reason being a muslim and they are known for being filthy. No wonder the Islamic law asks a person to clean himself before he offers his prayers.
I have my own doubts in the religion. If I were god, I would not ask my creations to pray 5 times a day for creating them and for their well being. That’s just a big waste of time. The argument here is that the person cleanses his soul while he offers prayers. Yup, it does and it lasts for 1 second.
Do you believe in God? Even though you pray, I am almost certain that somewhere in there you have your doubts too. You pray because you are scared, not confident, need a guide or just to be safe in case there is a GOD. Ask this question to a Muslim and his response would compare God to electricity. “You can’t see electricity but you know it exists”. Heck yeah, I know I’ll die if I touch a live wire. Show me something like that, will you?
I don’t care if the Saudi Sheik or Al -Qaeda reads this. Since they’ll send out people to get Laloo Prasad Yadav and, not me. And, do not comment to contradict my opinion. Please, I beg to differ.
From this and my previous posts, it might seem that I am Anti-Indian, Anti-Muslim and even Anti-Male. So at this point I have no identity left, except one. And, I think that is what we should all strive to be. A Good Human Being!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment