Sep 30, 2008

Gay? Prepared to be shot.

BRUTALITY FACTOR: Medium

Recently I saw an article about Clay Aiken coming out of the closet and declaring that he is gay. Who's Clay Aiken? You may ask. Even I didn't know. Looked it up and found out that he was one of American Idol's contestant's. In one of their 120 seasons.

Every other week someone or the other, says that they are gay. I simply cannot understand that. A person has no chance in hell, to be gay. That's why mother nature had planned only two sexes: male and female. And, nothing in between. Basically the gays are all messed up in their heads or, they are totally drunk or, were convinced by other gay people that they were gay. They need to pay a visit to a Mental institution and get them straight. The gay people want legal marriages. I see a small flaw there. In a marriage, there needs to be one of each sex. Not two of one, and none of the other. This world doesn't need a comet to wipe us out. We are more than enough.

If you say you are gay. It means you have zero self confidence and have just given up on life. Basically, that person has tried with the least amount of effort to hit it off with the opposite sex. Which means once. Gave up. Now they decided to hit it, with their same kind. Which according to them is easier since the proportion of gay people is less, so every new gay person would get snapped in a jiffy. Worse would be a gay Russian combination. First for being Russian (I just hate Russians), and second for being gay.

Every guy likes lesbians. But still how do they work it out? Generally, the girls are picky and guys are not. So the combinations works. But when both are girls. Won't they disagree on every alternate thing, and the one's in between? Won't they fight on wearing the same clothes? Won't they be jealous of each other? Who gets proposed in lesbians? Is it both? at the same time? What if one ring is smaller than the other? In their wedding, who's the bride? Again, both? What will the priest say? "You will now be pronounced, wife and wife?".

In terms of guys. Guys know that they are plain disgusting. (I often wonder how on earth girls marry us, disgusting guys anyways.) When I know this for a fact, I would no way end up with a.... I can't even get to type that for heavens sake. Even if the brainless people do end up together. The only good thing I can see is that. They'd both be fat, filthy and happy. Again the questions. Who proposes? Do both get down on their knees? Neither of them get rings? For a bachelor party, do they both go to a male strip club? Again the priest would be confused.

I am afraid I don't know any of these answers and am sure neither do the gay people. If you probably ask them this. They would get some sense and be straight again. And when it comes to sex. It is not the real thing when you think about it. It should be named something else. Like "Gettalife" or something. They adopt children and convince them on day one that they are gay too. Again another question. What will the kids call them? Mom one and two? 

These gay people have caused so much confusion in the fashion industry. The gay guys, initially were shopping  in the women's section because the men's section were too man'ly for them. They looked ridiculous in skirts. So they complained and we started getting the girly men clothes into the men's section. Now I am confused when I shop. So I just buy the plain and boring one's. I therefore appeal, to have a men's section, a women's section and a everything in between's section.

Now gay is used as an insult. The new Honda Accord for instance looks so gay. A person could be more offended by using the gay word rather than the f word. The only benefit is that now the population could be in control. So we could send some of these people to China and India to spread the word.

So if you think you have the slightest tendencies of being gay. You are not. Just get some sleep and you'll be OK. Be gay? I'd rather die.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone stop your train. Does your post also mean that you do not respect people's choice?. What about each person's freedom to do things as long they do not harm others?... whats with so much of anger?
Keep writing.
Ades ---

J said...

I think people are taking choice to the next level. That is to defy nature's law. These are just my views. So everybody's views will differ.

Try to read it in a Humor point of view. You might probably enjoy it. There's no anger at all. :)

Please continue reading

Unknown said...

maybe no anger. but come on! Bigot!

Anonymous said...

wow this is so controversial...its funny you are so quiet outside but you have so much to say on the blog! i dont think gay means they couldnt find any girl..some ppl are not attracted to the opposite sex so i dont think there is anything wrong is trying to find a companion no matter what sex it is...but again this is your opinion.

J said...

I agree. The main intention was to make it entertaining, but looked like it ended up to be a hate campaign of some sort. Some of them are my opinions in fact.

There are biological reasons which proves my theory wrong. But just din't want to mention something which would defeat the whole purpose of this post :o)