BRUTALITY FACTOR: Very High
At this time of the year, the weather is very pleasant. So I head out to take a walk, sit on a chair and enjoy the fresh air. It just lasts for one second since, Mr.Marlboro beside me decided to do the same and light up. He tries blowing the smoke away from me, but the wind was blowing in my direction. Thanks but, no thanks.
I can never understand smokers. They spend all their savings to buy a pack everyday. Light it up. Inhale the smoke, then let it out and get swear'd by people around you. This is literally burning money. At least when you drink alcohol you have a sense of fullness. Again. That also is not right, which I will deal later in a separate post.
So you're pretty much in the same state, before and after you smoke. So why bother? Actually, I have to correct myself. You now stink too. Ask any smoker and they say, "You'll never know until you smoke". I don't want to buy cancer. Thanks.
If all you want is smoke. Then just stick up your mouth, on the tail pipe of a city bus. It'll get you where you want to go faster. I meant your grave. And best, you don't have to spend your lifetime savings for it. Saving the environment too.
I might sound very very rude. But, no one is going to die reading this post. Whereas with a smoker, he is going to die for sure and might take along a passive smoker for company. For all you smokers. If you like the smoking so much, then why do you let the smoke out? Just keep it in. Yes, I know you'll die. Who cares?
The Govt is selfish. If they were really concerned about people, they would ban cigarette as a whole. Now, they wouldn't want to loose the millions they get in taxes. Would they? All they do is sit and increase the font size of the warning labels on the cigarette packs. Its so big now, it goes around the pack and covers half of the warning label itself and the brand name, fully. So now people buy them by their colors.
The color coding the companies use on their packs is amusing. Green is used for lights. Blue for Mediums, and red for Regular. Indirectly, it means how soon you want cancer. Green: Later the better. Blue: By next summer. Red: Before I light up.
These people are never going to realise and, no point on the warning labels. In India, its a style to smoke. In one way its good that the government is restricting smoking in closed places. Which, saves us. Clubs have become a little better. Little, since now you know the club stinks which was masked by cigarette smoke before.
Smokers will stick to their cigarettes regardless of anything you say to them. How about we have a funeral party for them? At least they'll be lucky to experience it. So smokers. You, cars, planes, trains, industries, chimneys, etc have one thing in common. All let out smoke and that's why, we call it smoking in the first place. If it weren't true, it would have been called a perfume.
2 comments:
In your honor I would light a smoke, but am not a smoker, so just heartfelt kudos to you brother. -- Ades
Thanks Ades :)
Post a Comment