This December has not been kind enough. Snows every alternate day, and sleet in between. Its been a month since I saw the sun or the moon. This morning in the snow, my car refused to understand what I wanted it to do. Every second there was a narrow escape from me hitting a Corolla which was driven by a Russian (Not intentional, I swear) or a being smashed by a eco-friendly big-rig. In all this confusion, I just paid attention to what was being discussed on the radio. Which was, "Would you hold your friend's /girl friend's /wive's /mistress's handbag?".
Well obviously, they had to talk about something lame. Just to prove that they are indeed, lame. But the responses were rather interesting. One guy's response was, he would hold it no problem. It wouldn't last more than minute though. Only when his significant other had to wear her shoe, or something that requires her to use both her hands, bend down, lie down, jump, whatever.
The next guy was gay, so he had no issues to hold her, and his handbag. The next guy said he never faces that problem, since his wife's handbag had wheels and a stand just, like a carry on. The next said, they shouldn't be carrying one if they need someone else to hold it for them. And it also weighed more than the moon. The next supported that and vowed he never, ever ever ever hold a handbag and considered it offensive.
The one after that, said he didn't mind. And there was no time limit. See, the last one I felt, was more considerate. And that's what the guys who spoke before him should do. Most of the men have some major issues in life. They would never do anything remotely close to what a women does. Which is why they are filthy, unhealthy, heartless, etc. Basically a jerk. They think by doing so, they differentiate themselves from the women. And for one more reason. "That's what real men do".
I mean, give me a break. A guy is not going to transform into a girl if he holds a handbag. If those guys think otherwise, it means they have their own doubts about themselves and, the handbag would just prove it. I guess its time for them to come out of their closet, divorce his wife and move to California. It is not as though, she is asking him to wear lipstick and some baby pink furry shoes.
And believe me, the girl wouldn't let him hold the bag for long. Well, she bought it for her to look good. Not him. Besides, I don't blame them for the bus sized handbags. They need some stuff with them at times and guys sometimes make use of it too.
For those who think its a criminal offense for a guy to help hold a handbag, should right away check if he does have the man parts.
No comments:
Post a Comment