Dec 22, 2008

Try opening this

The whole thing about Apple Inc, is so different. They have a white theme in all of their stores, which you can never see anywhere else. Even across their products. If anyone sees a white electronic item, they think it is by Apple. So now all the other manufacturers, have at least one white color in their product line up. Hoping to confuse the Russians and make them buy, thinking it's an Apple product. They were successful.

Apple's products are presented to you like no other. Steve Jobs would even remove the memory from an iPod, if he thought it was interfering with the way it looks. Even better is the packaging. The box itself is so appealing. No one would bother to gift wrap it, unless they want the suspense. Its just perfect. I would just keep the box and wouldn't mind throwing the white piece of crap inside it. 

Really, the quality of apple products are pathetic. They are made in China. What more can I say? The earlier iPod's got scratched by fur coats. In the end, there were so many scratches, you couldn't read anything from the screen. To solve the problem, Apple gave them a different look. A scratched one. The screens would crack if you knock on it. The white stuff they sold, became yellow the next day.

Regardless, I might buy another one. Just for the box. This is one end of the spectrum. The other end, is a nuclear bomb in disguise. I am talking about all the products which are priced below $10. All of them come in a hard plastic casing. Like toothbrushes, or shaving blades, or batteries, etc. 

They are packaged that way to save space and, for it to be hung on store shelves. It is just impossible to open them. My scissors broke and meat knife went blunt. Even if you did open it, the edges are so sharp, it could cut your fingers off. Finally I did open it. By using RDX. Of course, it was the end of the tooth brush also.

If I run into any of the morons who manufacture these. I am going to put them in a Corolla, and set it on fire. I would let them go, if they could open one of those packages using anything south of a chainsaw. Which for sure, they won't be able to.

Don't these guys ever think, how anyone apart from a wrestler could open them? An even more surprising fact is, how come no one in America, have sued these people yet? People here, sue if coffees are hot. But this, they let go. 

Nowadays, I don't buy products which have these bullet proof packing. If I have to, I ask the store people to open it for me. Hoping, one day they would protest and wouldn't stock those products anymore. Trust me, you can pack a Kohinoor diamond in it, leave it in the middle of a street and no one would bother taking it.

As of now, the half ripped plastic replaced my meat knife.

No comments: