This morning I got a forward from my cousin and I was pretty much shocked at what I saw. Thanks to the forward button in our e-mail, we share all the jokes, good information etc to all of our friends. I have included the message from the person who started the email chain, pictures attached and my response to everyone included in it.
Hi All,
Please read the content below…..
In the business area of MID TOWN MAN HEATON in New York a new BAR is opened in the name of APPLE MECCA which is similar to KAABA MACCA. This bar will be used supply of VINE and Drinks. The Muslims of New York are pressurizing Govt of USA to not open this BAR.
Please do forward this mail to as many peoples as you can
Best Regards,
Please read the content below…..
In the business area of MID TOWN MAN HEATON in New York a new BAR is opened in the name of APPLE MECCA which is similar to KAABA MACCA. This bar will be used supply of VINE and Drinks. The Muslims of New York are pressurizing Govt of USA to not open this BAR.
Please do forward this mail to as many peoples as you can
Best Regards,
Alla-Ud-Din


Dear Mr Alla-Ud-Din,
Since you had started this email chain, I would like to share my findings with you and everybody else to whom this email has been forwarded to.
Firstly, Apple Mecca is not a "bar" but a retail store ( www.apple.com ). Apple, I am sure you know, has sold millions of iPods, Mac's, iPhone and various other products. It is the most admired company in the world.
Secondly, this store (or bar) has already been opened way back in 2006. So no point trying to protest against it now.
Thirdly, nobody is trying to mock anything by naming a place Mecca. Mecca is used as an adjective. So any place which is of high significance is referred to as Mecca. Instead of being offended, Muslims should be proud of this fact.
And just because one store opens with a name which offends someone. It is not right to call the entire country as strange.
We have way too much hatred going on. Some Muslims against the rest of the world. Some people against the Muslims. So let us not try to add fuel to the already growing fire by sending out emails with wrong info like this one.
If you do want to forward emails, please send out one's which convey peace, not war. If not, please do your research to see if it actually true, or not. Information is very tricky. Partial knowledge can only misinterpret things.
I could have just not bothered about this forward and deleted it. But in the span of 24 hours this email has been sent to almost 100 people. That fact is making me write this email to everybody in the chain.
If anybody on this chain did forward this email to anybody else, please do forward this also. That would be a big favor for me.
Please note: I am not a supporter of the USA, or Apple, or any religion. Just for truth and peace.
Thanks
My 2 cents on my 2 cents:
Firstly I don't know where "Man Heaton" in New York is. So I assumed he meant Manhattan. And according to him the "Apple Mecca Bar" will sell variety of wines (wine is spelt vine according to Mr Alla-Uh-Din) and drinks. What else do bars sell Mr Alla-Uh-Din?
And the Muslims in New York are protesting? Give me a break. Nut cases like these need to be banned from using the computer. At least by doing that they won't spread any more rumors. Or he can be sent to Russia in a Toyota Corolla.
So next time, just think before you hit that forward button.
No comments:
Post a Comment