Trust me, nobody likes rats. I can say the same about myself. Neither do I like to see them, nor write about them. But when the problem is like what the town Hamelin (from Pied Piper) faced, one has to. Rather, one needs to. The rats I am talking about are from Ram 'Rat' Sene group. And, I am not one bit resentful about the rat part.
Two weeks back everyone was shocked when girls in a pub were beaten up for spoiling the so called 'Indian' culture. I was even more shocked when I saw the video of it. There wear wearing 'normal' tops and 'normal' jeans.
Points to be noted: They were drinking in a 'bar'. A 'bar' is where drinks 'are' served. They were not roaming drunk on the roads, harassing the Sene 'scums'. What the girls were wearing were in fact better than what the Sene 'donkeys' are wearing currently.
Beating up young girls when they are twice the size of them and have 10 people the same size with them, is not a sign of manliness. It in fact, proves that they are missing a factory standard part, down there. Besides how is it fair that those bloody 'Sene' nut cases can drink in a bar, but a girl can't?
And today's news is even more shocking. A girl and a boy in Kerala were beaten up in public by the Sene 'pigs' as the boy was a Muslim, and both were talking. The bigger pig here is the bus conductor, who informed the 'swine' Sene group about it. He is the first one who should be run over by the bus, and just to make sure, run over again.
I think at this point, the govt should discreetly allow the youth to carry guns and allow them to shoot these morons at sight. That might be asking for too much actually. They can use the saffron colored cloth which those monkey's wear, and strangle them.
The even bigger joke is, Ram 'Sh**' Sene has warned the youth from dating during V day. His threat is, he would make them marry at that spot or make them tie a rakhi. Now that is a serious threat. Who would want to marry the one's they are dating anyways? I am stuck here in Chicago or else, I would have made a sincere attempt to be found by his scums (I have run out of expletives), with his wife and/or daughter on V-day.
I certainly hope a bug spray is used to eradicate these pests. And, sincerely hope that those pigs are Internet savy, and stumble across this post.
2 comments:
You are right, but I wanted to avoid swearing in the post. Or else, trust me I would have used every swear word in every bloody language I know.
Post a Comment