Today's weather is just great here in Chicago. A 75F sunny day is just perfect. I normally take a walk outside to make full use of it as days like this are normally very limited, just like the Bush's brain. The pollution is not much in the city as there are no 100 year old public buses or auto's running around coughing up black soot. But my walk is generally spoiled by this one set of people. Believe me, given a choice I would buy a Corolla, marry a Russian, listen to Himesh's music, and take Bush's advice, to avoid these people. I am talking about them smokers. If you are a smoker, you will hate me as you read further. Well, I don't care a damn.
I get the urge of taking the cigarette out of their mouth, and keeping it back there. Only this time it would be backwards. If I had to hold my breath every time a smoker walks by. I would have died a million times. The city has signs in front of every building's entrance saying, not to smoke with 20 feet from the door. And there's an entrance every 20 feet. Indirectly the city is saying, "Get out, if you want to smoke". Non-smokers don't exactly enjoy those burnt fumes. Believe me, each one passing by is swearing at you discreetly. Soon this won't be a problem at all. As everyone would have switched to marijuana.
Earlier this week the Governor of California, Arnold Schwarzenegger wanted to start debates of whether to make Marijuana legal. No prizes for guessing what he was smoking before he said that. California is like the Saudi of US. Any crazy rule is implemented there, before it is copy pasted across the other 49 states. A ban on talking on cellphones while driving was first introduced there. Next in line was texting. Every automaker hates California. They have one of the most highest emission standards. In fact soon, they would want vehicles to replace air purifiers.
The reason they want to make Marijuana legal is for the amount of Tax money the State will earn. The current economy is not helping them. I personally think Arnold wants pot badly and, this is the only safest way to get it. I am not writing crap here, but he has admitted to have smoked Marijuana before. Obama admitted too. I am not admitting anything yet.
They want to study the countries which have this drug as legal and see if it helped them or not. There's Netherlands where anything apart from killing people, is legal. Yes its not a bad country at all. Good economy and lots of prostitution. Even otherwise the Dutch haven't contributed anything significant to the world. They developed the speed camera which I hate. The problem in the US is, that there are a lot of nut cases around. Living proof is Donald Trump. Nut cases and dope is not a good combination.
They support Marijuana for another reason. There is no proof that it affects a persons health. I think otherwise. I mean, even Paris Hilton would know that. A person who is high on dope is a disaster waiting to happen, if he takes on the wheel. A month later Cali would come up with another saying a person having Marijuana cannot drive. This is a perfect money making scheme. Sell dope in the store. Then have a cop waiting outside the store to ticket him, as soon as he lights up.
Why give an option to people to mess up their lives? Arms, Smoking and Alcohol are doing enough damage already. Here's a thought. If Arnold ever approves pot, someone should smoke a lot of it. Then, run him over on a Hummer. And, blame it on the pot, of course!
8 comments:
Good writing bro. Im a serial smoker and a good acquaintance o urs.. Wonder how u tolerated me! Sheesh..
Oh.. and pot.. done that too.. Its seriously like WOW. Try it n watch a windows screen saver. It'll look like an oscar movie.
Another thing I wanted to ask u.. why all the antagonism towards Corollas? Arent the same engines uesd on the Lotus Elise n the Lotis Exige? I think Corolla's are wicked. Just cos they're so damn bland.
Yes. Most of my friends used to smoke. Somehow in India I could tolerate it. But here i can't seem to stand it. So dont worry i wouldnt have cursed you then.
Haha oscar movie. Thats a good one.
Yes you are correct. Only diff is its a turbo chraged one. If they put the same thing in the corolla, then i wouldnt complain. A lot i mean. And the way it looks? God save it. The reason hate it is toyota don't make a car here, but a tool for people to use. There are many such tools on the road. But I just love to pick on this one.
Its a personal pref so i wouldnt blame you for liking it. There are millions who do. But billions who dont :p
Thanks for reading and ur comments
btw I think I know who mr anonymous is. Ron Philip Zacharia? :)
well.. jas, just like fake ipl player, im not disclosing my identity yet. I wasn't entirely honest. I hate the corolla too. was jus yanking..
the elise is 'super'charged, but not naturally aspirated nontheless.
I share a similar sentiment for all american cars.. n simiar tools. they're a waste of petrol n shud be put to rest.. f.o.r.e.v.e.r
ron phillip zack?? the closest I've come to that name is that my preference in tobacco is made by pillip morris period.
anyway jas.. im onna be watchin.. if I see u lightin up a marlboro near the citibank buildin.. im calling u out.
anonymous
p.s. I wasn't kiddin about the pot. try it.. seriously
Looks like I guessed wrong and let it be that way. Makes it more interesting, doesn't it?
Yes, super charged. My bad.
I doubt that day will come. But I wouldn't bet on it, as lately I have had to eat my own words. Many times :)
I take your word, but I rather stay away :)
Jas.. u serious man? U cant recognize me! Sheesh.
nope :)
Post a Comment